CDSPTW.EDU.VN (hereinafter called the "CDSPTW Website") is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of the CDSPTW Website. By using a CDSPTW website, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Policy. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access a CDSPTW Web site outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
This policy will let you know:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you
- What cookies are and how they are used
- How your information is used
- Who is collecting your information
- With whom your information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information
- How you can access, update or delete your information
- The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
- How CDSPTW Website protects children's privacy
- What else you should know about your online privacy
What personally identifiable information is collected from you
The CDSPTW.EDU.VN career website collects information in several ways from different parts of our website.
Some personal information is gathered when you register. During registration, we ask for your name and email address. The system may also ask for your street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, telephone number, billing information, and the URL of your web site, although only fields that are marked with an asterisk (*) on the registration field are required. CDSPTW also collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Once you register you are no longer anonymous to CDSPTW Website - you have a username and are able to take full advantage of the many offerings of the CDSPTW Website career website.
In addition to registration we may ask you for personal information at other times, including (but not limited to) when you place jobs or take advantage of the other features of the CDSPTW Website recruiting website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Back to Top
What cookies are and how they are used
" for more information on cookies.)
(1) To identify and label all "new" jobs since your last visit to the site.
(2) Optionally to permanently save your username and password on your computer so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our site.
(3) To enable you to "checklist" jobs that you want to mark for future retrieval and viewing.
Advertising networks that serve jobs onto the CDSPTW.EDU.VN career website may also use their own cookies.
CDSPTW will also gather or may gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by CDSPTW. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access items and referring website addresses.
Back to Top
How your information is used
By submitting your information, You agree that CDSPTW, its affiliates, subsidiaries and other related entities under Navigos Group may use your information we gather whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the CDSPTW website, fostering a positive user experience or introducing and delivering the products and services that we or they offer.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the CDSPTW website and our Services and Products. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. In addition, at the time of registration, you have the option to elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions including without limitation free informational newsletters from CDSPTW relating to topics that may be of special interest to you.
We have an area where you can contact us. Any feedback you send to us becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or contact you for further information.
Back to Top
Who is collecting your information
When you are asked for personal information on the CDSPTW Website, you are sharing that information with the CDSPTW Website alone, unless it is specifically stated otherwise. However, some activities will, by their very nature, result in your personal information being revealed to other users of the CDSPTW Website. For example, when you enter personal information on the job posting form, this information will generally be included in your job, unless specifically stated otherwise.
Back to Top
With whom your information may be shared
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of the CDSPTW Website (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following five subparagraphs.
1. We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties at the time you register for a CDSPTW Website account, we may supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, candidates, job seekers, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
2. We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card or other types of payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
3. We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Management Consulting Group, Ltd. or its partner companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
4. We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Management Consulting Group, Ltd.'s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Management Consulting Group, Ltd. becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Management Consulting Group, Ltd. or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
5. We may use your name, your company's name or logo, or any other information about or from your job postings or resume viewing account for any and all of Management Consulting Group, Ltd.'s or CDSPTW Website's marketing purposes. For example, company names or logos may be used in newspaper advertising, direct mail pieces, sales kits, posters and other materials related to CDSPTW Website or other properties of Management Consulting Group, Ltd.
Management Consulting Group, Ltd. may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to each of its Web sites (for example, the number of visitors to CDSPTW Website's 'Search Jobs' section) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to the CDSPTW Website website and how those visitors use the site.
Management Consulting Group, Ltd. may supply technology, hosting and related services to other leading companies to power recruitment areas on their websites (sometimes referred to as "private label recruitment areas"). Personal and/or demographic information supplied by you in private label recruitment areas becomes part of the CDSPTW Website database, but it is not accessible by anyone other than you, Management Consulting Group, Ltd. and the company concerned without your consent.
Back to Top
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you will not be able to use most of the CDSPTW Website career website.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those services of the CDSPTW Website recruiting website that require registration in order to participate. These services include the identification of new jobs that have been posted since your last visit, auto-fillin of the logon form, and the Checklist feature. You can still use most of the features of the CDSPTW Website recruiting website even if you do not accept cookies
Back to Top
How you can access, update or delete your information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may edit or delete your user profile at any time by clicking on the "My Profile" link or graphic provided by the system once you are logged in. Once you have logged onto the system during a given session, wherever you go on the CDSPTW Website recruiting website, your information will stay with you until or unless you click on the "Logoff" link, which is accessible from within the "My Profile" screen.
If you are a previously registered user and you have lost or forgotten your password, you may obtain it by email by using our "Forgot Password" feature. Click the button on any login page to request that your password be emailed to you. We cannot provide your password by any other means.
Your CDSPTW Website recruiting website account can be deleted, but doing so will result in not being able to access any of the features of the program that require user registration. We will or may keep an archival copy of your account which is not accessible on the Internet
Back to Top
The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
Other than the administrator of the CDSPTW Website recruiting website or other authorized personnel of CDSPTW Website, you are the only person who has access to your personal information. Your user registration is password-protected to prevent unauthorized access.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. CDSPTW Website will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. As an extra security precaution, you may want to logoff once you have completed a session in the CDSPTW Website recruiting website. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, CDSPTW Website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems
Back to Top
How CDSPTW Website protects children's privacy
CDSPTW Website is a general audience web site. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. CDSPTW Website does not share personal information about users who indicate they are under the age of 13 with third parties. In addition, CDSPTW Website will not send any direct email offers to users who indicate they are under the age of 13.
Back to Top
What else you should know about your online privacy
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example in jobs that you post or through email - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.